This blog is all about the girls behind the operations of The Nest on Main! There is Vanessa (owner, shopping professional, iron fist) Crystal (photographer, marketing extraordinaire) & Ashley (bombshell model & customer service guru) Follow our blog as well as us on Instagram & you will not be upset! We guarantee entertainment!

Friday, August 2, 2013

Birthday Lunch!

Hey everyone, Ashley here! Yesterday was Trevor's birthday so of course we all had to go out and celebrate! Vanessa took us to Magleby's Fresh and man was it DELICIOUS!! THANKS VANESSA! Trevor's wife Krista was able to come and of course Sydney who works with Trevor in the warehouse. She is amazing! Getting together with everyone outside of work is such a blast! We are making it a goal to do it more often! Especially now that the holidays are coming up! I can't wait for activities and events! YAY! Okay I'm getting ahead of myself but I still can't wait! I love my coworkers!!! I hope you had a good birthday Trevor!


No comments:

Post a Comment